In thinking about why that happens, we decided we could help! We're offering the "No Regrets rebate".
With MOST automotive projects, people start to collect parts before there's a project plan. This often leads to lots of part collecting dust for years, and leads to questions like "Honey, what are you going to do with these parts, can't we just get them out of here so we can have the space back?"
Yeah that happens to all auto aftermarket niches and all enthusiasts, and for all kinds of reasons. SO what we've decided to do is offer a rebate for your miscellaneous parts that you may have started collecting for your engine rebuild or even another conversion! Things like:
- Engine cores
- Adapter plates
- Exhaust parts
- Coolant parts
The way it works is this:
- Take up to 5 digital pictures of your parts
- Fill out the online form here
- We review your story and make a rebate offer up to $1000 off an RG2 Bostig Conversion for your parts
- Free up that space and send us those dusty unused parts!
- Buy that RG2 Bostig
- Finally hit the road and rack up those (s)miles
Make sure to really tell us your story. We've all been there, and the more we relate, the more likely we are to get all sappy and give a bigger rebate. And yes, we might even pay you more than the parts are worth :)
This offer will run until April 17th 2014, and is only good for RG2