Well here's my sexennial blog post. I really am terrible about keeping up with the blog and making videos, but I'm convinced to make a better effort at it. My guess is that it will end up helping customers and helping Bostig. It might even be entertaining!
So here we go on the latest updates on things people would like to know about by subject.
The SC (Supercharger)
The PZ (Project Zion)
|Me with the 67 hp ZF75 motor from a Zero SR|
- Hugely Improved acceleration
- 2wd -> 4wd
- Improved braking via regen
- Only way to add power and *lower* loads on other driveline parts (300-400 hp vanagon now possible without instantly destroying transmission)
- Errand or Emergency pure electric range
- Huge GINORMOUS house battery for camping
- Improved MPGs during city driving
- Great for rock crawling, (max torque at 0 rpm up front)
- CA legal right out of the box
- Rear powerplant agnostic